Monday, March 14, 2011

It's A Sunshiny Day

After spending a few days in the unseasonably warm weather, I was inspired to honor the fantastically toasty weather. Here is my tribute: a compilation of some of my favorite rap tracks that involve the word "Sunshine."
Starting off with an Atmosphere classic, I decided to move to on of Lupe's finest sonatas and then some of Def's best work. Finally, I tossed in an under-the-radar hit from Anthony Hamilton, Scarface and Miri Ben-Ari and bookended the set list with another Atmosphere track off of "Lucy Ford: The Atmosphere EPs."

Miri Ben-Ari's "Sunshine to the Rain" is the true gem in this list


Hope you enjoy this sunny little congregation.

"Sunshine" by Atmosphere



"Sunshine" by Lupe Fiasco



"Sunshine" by Mos Def



"Sunshine to the Rain" by Miri Ben-Ari feat. Anthony Hamilton and Scarface



"Nothing But Sunshine" by Atmosphere

No comments:

Post a Comment